Nail Lacquers: Twinkle, Crystal Eyes, Illume, Color Trip, Imaginarium, Looking Glass
SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Summer Hues, Part 2
I have six more fun-for-summer shades to share with you from SpaRitual, and all six shades are from their summer collection titled Kaleidoscope. Just like the previous six I reviewed, the formula is excellent. It’s consistent across twelve different shades with varying finishes. It’s thick without being goopy, thin without being runny–in other words, just right! Pigmentation is amazing with most shades requiring two coats for opaque color.
- Twinkle is a blue-shimmered deep navy blue. This is a stunning shade when worn–looks like shimmering deep ocean blue water in the sunlight. Nearly opaque in one coat, but swatched with two.
- Crystal Eyes is a muted indigo blue cream. Just two coats for full color coverage. It’s a nice way to wear blue without being over-the-top.
- Illume is a rich purple cream with red undertones. Two coats in the swatch. It’s difficult to photograph — it behaves and looks much like it does in real life in the natural lightphotos, but the flash makes it glow much more than it actually does.
- Color Trip is a magenta cream. It applies evenly and smoothly, and I think three coats would be just enough — I applied two and there is just a faint appearance of my nail line.
- Imaginarium is a neon hot pink with silver-pink micro-shimmer. This shade GLOWS. I really loved this color, because of the way it shimmered and glowed and was so easy to apply. I did need three coats with this shade, though.
- Looking Glass is a silver metallic foil. Brushstrokes are visible, but they’re surprisingly subtle in the light. One coat is nearly opaque, but I found two to work just right.
Twinkle and Imaginarium were my two favorite shades out of the six here. Twinkle is less unique than Imaginarium, though, so if I had to choose a top pick, it would definitely be that bright neon pink with a lil’ shimmer.
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ! 🙂
- Product: 29/30
- Value: 8/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
Recommendation: Imaginarium has such a bright, fun look to it with its glowing neon color and the subtle shimmery finish.