This was a very quick, ten-minute look I created using MAC’s Devil May Dare Eyeshadow Palette, which was one of their holiday palettes.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Gold Tease eyeshadow (softened gold), Prankster eyeshadow (greenish antique gold), Sorcery eyeshadow (dark reddish brown), Brun eyeshadow (matte dark brown), Oh My Darling eyeshadow (soft beige-white highlighter), Smashbox Love Pencil (copper-brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer
- Cheeks: MAC Margin blush, Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Chanel Imperiale Rouge Allure Laque
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Gold Tease = Goldmine; Prankster = Patina; Sorcery = Embark; Oh My Darling = Shroom
Directions: Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249.
On the inner lid, pack Gold Tease eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Prankster eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken crease with Sorcery eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Brun eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Oh My Darling eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Smashbox Love Pencil on lower lash line, then lightly apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with MAC Margin blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Chanel Imperiale Rouge Allure Laque to lips for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look: MAC Devil May Dare Neutral Eyes”