Penelope Cruz @ 2012 Oscars
Penelope Cruz @ 84th Annual Academy Awards
Penelope Cruz walked the red carpet at the 84th Annual Academy Awards held in Hollywood, CA on February 26th. Celebrity makeup artist Matthew VanLeeuwen made up Lancôme ambassadress Penelope Cruz in rich, intense shades that coordinated perfectly with her ethereal gown and movie star locks. All products below are by Lancome.
- La Base Pro Primer
- Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
- Star Bronzer (to cheeks and temples)
- Blush Subtil in Rose Romantique (to apples of cheeks)
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Gris Fatale
- Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner in Black Lapis
- Ôscillation Powermascara in Black
- Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick in Bronzelle
- Rouge in Love Lipcolor in Delicate Lace
Penelope Cruz @ MET Ball 2011
Penelope Cruz had her hair styled by Renato Campora for Frederic Fekkai for this year’s MET Ball. Campora was inspired to do an editorial take on the classic romantic style but modernized and full of texture with a loose chignon. Her makeup was done by Mathew Van Leeuwen using Lancome. He wanted to go for an all eyes look with fresh skin and muted lips.
- Face: Teint Miracle Foundation, Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder Natural Matte in Sunbath, Eclat Miracle (top of cheeks and down the nose), Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky (on the apples of the cheek)
- Eyes: Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Coral Crush, Color Design Matte Eyeshadow in It List, Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner in Prune, Definicils Mascara in Noir
- Lips: Le Lipstique Lipliner in Bronzelle, L’Absolu Nu Lipstick in Sheer Mousse
Campora applied Fekkai Coiff™ Strong Hold Volume Mousse throughout and then formed a side part. He then used a ½ inch curling iron, pinning the up to let it cool. Once cooled, he took the hair out of the bobby pins and brushed the hair using the Fekkai Classic Brush to form the shape. To set the look, he sprayed Fekkai Coiff™ Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Penelope Cruz @ 2011 Oscars
Penelope Cruz @ 2011 Oscars
Penelope Cruz arrives at the 2011 Oscars on Sunday, February 27th.
Penelope Cruz @ 2010 SAG Awards
Loving the hair, both the warmth in color as well as the style. The eyeliner is a little thick for my taste, though.
Love the makeup? Love the dress? Weigh in with your opinion in the comments!
Golden Globe Awards: Penelope Cruz
Her eyeliner almost looks kind of wet… is that just me seeing that?
Inspired by her vintage Armani dress and her fresh from vacation tan, iconic hairstylist Oribe channeled classic Hollywood glamour for Penelope’s red carpet style. He created cascading, pinned back waves for a relaxed, elegant look. Oribe used his Imperméable to shield Penelope’s hair from the day’s rain and humidity.
1. Start by working Gel Serum through the hair and then use hot rollers or a curling iron to set the hair. Spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray on the hair before using the curling iron to help protect the style and prevent frizz.
2. Brush loose curls into place
3. Accentuate the wave in the front and make sure it is pronounced
4. Clip the hair in place and spray it with Superfine Hair Spray
5. To finish, use a bobby pin and pin the hair back on one side
Love the makeup? Hate the makeup? Weigh in with your thoughts in the comments!