5 Golden Eyeshadows for the Holidays
I could have easily given you a list of ten, being the gold fiend that I am, but I’ll keep it to the current five that really say holiday to me. I think gold is a very versatile color. It pairs well with warmer shades like bronze, rust, and berry, but it can also work with cooler-toned shades like violet, teal, and blue. And if golds not your cup of tea, I have five of my favorite silvers for holiday coming right up. Any interest in seeing some holiday blue shades? What other holiday-themed favorites would you like to see?
- L’Oreal Eternal Sunshine — metallic yellow gold; not too yellow, not too orange
- OCC Triptych — rich, molten, honey gold
- Make Up For Ever #11 — dirty antique gold
- Inglot #430 — frosted, rich gold
- MAC Old Gold — tarnished gold