Evening Look: Smoky Eyes & Red Lips
Still loving Chanel Dragon. Still my favorite red! Also still loving Guerlain Parure Gold (which is totally my “special occasion” foundation). It’s always nice when you go back to your favorites and you find they’re just as amazing as you remembered!
Psst… Mellan photo included behind the cut!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), NARS Tzarine Eyeshadow (warm champagne/smoky gray), NARS Rajasthan Eyeshadow (golden taupe/dark green-blue), NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (deep brown), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner (antique gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation (03), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Douceur Blush (rosy brown), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (bright red)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Tzarine (warm champagne) eyeshadow on the lid. Lightly blend Rajasthan (taupe) eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid blended to the outer lid with the 239. Next, apply Coconut Grove eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Stash eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Douceur blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. Highlight lightly with Amber Diamond skin shimmer with the 165.
For lips, apply Dragon rouge allure laque for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!