5 Must-Have Shimmery Blushes
This was a tough one, because I wanted to have diversity in color, and preferably, diversity in brand, too. ‘Cause let me tell you, there were 239847234 corals I’d love to have included, too.
- Le Metier de Beaute Echo — coral-orange with a golden shimmer-sheen; lovely texture and wear
- NARS Taj Mahal — golden shimmered orange; lots of great warmth, plenty of pigment
- Benefit Bella Bamba — medium-dark pink with a subtle shimmer-sheen; very wearable, buildable
- theBalm Cabana Boy — shimmered plum; simple, wearable, beautiful on
- Tom Ford Wicked — subtly blue-based medium-dark pink with a shimmer-sheen; long-wearing and super soft
What’s your favorite shimmery blush?
5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange