NARS Lipgloss: Albatross, Angelika, Luster, Super Orgasm, Oasis
Preview: NARS Sephora Exclusive Lip Glosses
On July 29th, NARS will roll out five limited edition lip glosses at Sephora. Each will retail for $24 and is named after one of their best-selling blushes. The shades include: Albatross (luminous glow), Angelika (cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle), Oasis (sparkling pink champagne), Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter), and Luster (sheer golden apricot).
- Albatross is a sheer white-gold with pale gold shimmer.
- Angelika is a semi-sheer brightened blue-based pink with very subtle silver shimmer.
- Luster is a sheer muted tangerine-peach with copper-gold shimmer.
- Super Orgasm is a sheer played down pink with gold shimmer.
- Oasis is a plummy mauve with gold shimmer.
NARS Lip Gloss has a thin, slightly tacky texture. I found these a little stickier than the average NARS Lip Gloss. Though I’ve only tried Albatross on my lips, they seemed on the sheerer side (which is standard for the brand’s glosses), so don’t expect a big pop of pigment. They’re all easy-to-wear, everyday kind of shades. Angelika is the brightest, but it sheers out quite a bit–it has a creamier, jelly-ish look in comparison to the other four, which definitely have more of a shimmer finish.
(I would happily do lip swatches for you, but these photos were taken at a NARS preview event that I attended in San Francisco yesterday, so all I got are swatches for now! Apologies!)