Green Eyeliners: MAC Emerald Sea, MAC Landscape Green, UD Graffiti
Green Eyeliners: Your Guide
I’ve split greens into three sections: medium and aqua greens, then dark greens and olive greens.
- MAC Emerald Sea is a brightened, light-medium green with yellow undertones. (LE)
- MAC Landscape Green is a medium, grassy green with yellow undertones and a matte finish. (FYI, not safe for water line usage.)
- Urban Decay Graffiti is a grassy green with subtle yellow undertones and a subtle sheen.
- CoverGirl Green Glow is a chartreuse green with a warm, gold sheen.
- Make Up For Ever #17L is a pale chartreuse green with a golden sheen.
- MAC Colour Matters is a true chartreuse with strong yellow undertones and a matte finish. (LE)
- NARS Parrot Cay is a pale, aqua green with a matte finish. It is very much like Korres #12.
- Korres #12 is a pale aqua green with a matte finish. It’s a dupe for NARS Parrot Cay! (DC)
- Chanel Jade is a dark aqua blue/green with a frosted sheen.
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #2 (pigmentation)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.