5 Fantastic Coral-Pink Blushes
If you’re not enamored of corals as much as I am, you may lump them all together as “coral,” but there is a definite distiction between a coral-pink and a coral-orange (and to an extent, coral-red!). There are corals that pull pinker, so they appear less warm, peach, and orange on the skin tone, while there are corals that pull warmer, so they appear redder, more orange, and peachier.
- Tarina Tarantino Parasol — shimmering coral-pink with a champagne shimmer-sheen
- NARS Orgasm — classic pink base with golden sheen that translates to a pink-coral
- theBalm Frat Boy — coral pink with just a faint sheen
- MAC Posey — pink-coral cream blush
- Tarte Glisten — medium-dark pink base color with a golden sheen
What’s your favorite coral-pink blush?
If you were using NARS Orgasm Blush, how would you wear it?
What products would you use? Where would you wear it? Would it be the star of the look? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
If you could revamp NARS Orgasm Blush, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?