If you were using NARS Angelika Blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
5 Minute Makeup: Dior Misty Mauve
Just a quick look using the lighter shades of the Dior Misty Mauve palette. No tutorial for this one, sorry!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Dior Misty Mauve Eyeshadow Palette (icy white, icy pink, plummy mauve), MAC Brule Eyeshadow (highlighter), Chanel Cassis Eyeliner (burgundy), Fresh Supernova Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Angelika Blush (baby pink)
- Lips: Le Metier de Beaute La Belle Lipgloss
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply icy white eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend icy pink eyeshadow on the outer two-thirds of the lid with the 239. Next, apply the plummymauve eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Brule eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Cassic eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Supernova mascara.
For cheeks, apply Angelika blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply La Belle lipgloss for a complementing lip.