Mila Kunis @ 2012 Golden Globes
69th Annual Golden Globe Awards: Mila Kunis
A look at Mila Kunis as she walked the red carpet at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California on January 15th, 2012. Her makeup was by Tracey Levy for Dior. “I was inspired by the dress to create a fresh, sophisticated look with a lot of sex appeal,” said Levy.
- Skin: Diorskin Nude Foundation #030 and #040 mixed with Diorskin Forever Foundation 030
- Eyes: Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Garden Pastels #441, Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Navy Design #208 (along the lashline), Diorshow Iconic Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black
- Lips: Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm and Dior Rouge Serum in Sweet Pink Crystal #645
- Cheeks: Diorblush in Passion Fruit #533 and Dior Bronze Original Tan in Healthy Tan #001
Her hair was done by stylist Mara Roszak. To complement her Old Hollywood-inspired gorgeous black Dior dress, Mara created a loose braided bun that felt classic and youthful all at once. “Mila has such an overall elegance to her style. I wanted to create a look that would complement the femininity of the dress while still looking polished,” Mara said.
First, Mara treated the ends of Mila’s damp hair to L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Smooth and Shine Serum. She started at the bottom and worked the serum up further into hair for a smooth base. From here, she sprayed L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Volume Root Lifting Spray at the roots to add extra oomph while blow-drying with a round brush
Next, Mila’s hair was gathered into a low ponytail, loosely braided and secured with a hair elastic. This loose braid was then wrapped into a bun shape around the elastic and pinned into place using bobby pins. A touch of Oribe Rough Luxury Molding Wax was used to smooth any remaining flyaways and frizzies. A final mist of L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray was used to lock in the style for touchable hold.
Mila Kunis @ 2011 Oscars
Mila Kunis @ 2011 Oscars
Mila Kunis arrives at the 2011 Oscars on Sunday, February 27th. Celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy took inspiration for Mila Kunis’ Oscar look directly from the star’s bold yet feminine lilac gown. The result—sultry and beautifully defined.
- Face: Lancome Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation, Lancome Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose
- Eyes: Lancome Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Coral Crush, Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow in Impress, Lancome Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner in Black, Lancome Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara in Black
- Lips: Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Blazing Pink, Lancome La Laque Fever Lipshine in Lucent Nude
Mila Kunis @ 2011 SAG Awards
Mila Kunis @ 2011 SAG Awards
Mila Kunis had her makeup done by celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy, who used Lancome.
- face: Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Makeup, Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose
- eyes: Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Midnight Rush, Color Design Eye Shadow in Volcano, Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner in Black, Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
- lips: L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Rich Cashmere, La Laque Fever Lipshine in Hotness
- Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to wet hair
- Part the hair slightly off-center and blow dry with a medium-sized round brush
- Curl in sections with a 1” barrel curling iron and then break up the curls with fingertips to create stunning waves
- Spray all over with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray so the style lasts throughout the night!
Mila Kunis @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards
Mila Kunis @ 68th Golden Globe Awards
Mila Kunis’ look was created by celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy. Levy wanted Kunis “fresh and effortless” and “with a touch of Audrey Hepburn.”
- Face: Lancome Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation, Lancome Sheer Amourose Blush Subtil
- Eyes: Lancome Coral Crush Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Teal Fury Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Excessive Black Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Lips: Lancome Coral Ribbon L’Absolu Nu (March 2011)
TRESemme celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created a modern French twist for Kunis’ feminine up-do.
- Spray TRESemmé Naturals Finishing Spray on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body
- Section off top half of hair and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray to give hair lift at the crown
- Blow dry top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture
- Pull the bottom section of the hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail
- Twist hair upward starting at the nape of the neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease
- Undo pin curls on top section and tease at the root
- Brush top section backward and tuck underneath French twist
- To set hair and provide a lasting hold, spray TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
- Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen hair around hairline and ears
Mila Kunis @ Emmys: Hair How-to
Mara Roszak, TRESemme Celebrity Stylist, dressed the locks of Mila Kunis last night…
Get the Look
- Apply TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème to damp hair, part to one side, and blow dry with a medium-sized round brush
- Curl hair with a 1 1/4 inch barrel curling iron, and spray entire head with TRESemmé Frizz Shield hairspray
- Pull hair into a low ponytail, and tie with an elastic leaving a small section of hair out on one side to frame the face
- Wrap a tiny section of hair around the elastic to hide the tie. Brush out curls with fingers and gently back comb for a messier texture. Spray all over with TRESemmé TRES Two Hair spray to keep the look in place all night
Mila Kunis @ 61st Primetime Emmy Awards 2009
She’s so match–which is so me–so I love it! I love how even her shoes match her dress color really well. The eyeshadow looks a little off to me; I think it’s how heavy the eyeliner is on the wing area. What are your thoughts?
See more pictures… Continue reading →