Michelle Dockery @ 2013 Golden Globes
70th Annual Golden Globes: Michelle Dockery
Michelle Dockery arrives at at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 13th, 2013.
Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak for Kérastase created the Golden Globes nominated star’s gorgeous hairstyle with Kérastase products. “Michelle’s dress was incredibly striking, from the gold lace neck line and cap sleeves, to the incredible strong silhouette. I wanted to give the hair a slightly lived in feel with texture, while still keeping it elegant,” says Mara.
- As a good foundation for healthy, shiny hair, start by shampooing and conditioning with the NEW Kérastase Bain Elixir Ultime and Kérastase Elixir Ultime Masque
- Spray damp hair with Kérastase Spray Volumactive, focusing on the roots to add volume and rough dry to enhance hair’s natural texture
- Pin curl the front sections of hair for a natural bend until dry
- Using a 1 1/4″ barrel curling iron, curl the remaining sections in different directions, leaving the ends free
- Once all hair is curled, rub a quarter sized amount of hair paste such as Kérastase Homme Paté Capital Force between hands and apply to give it a natural, slightly undone texture
- Finish the look with Kérastase Double Force Hairspray to ensure the style stays in place