The Spring Season: Cooler Pinks Lipstick Wrap-up
For our next visual recap of the Spring Season, we’re showcasing all of the cooler-toned pink lipsticks.
- #1 (Benefit Jing-a-ling) is like a lighter, cooler version of #8 (Urban Decay Rush).
- #6 (MAC Hue) and #7 (Maybelline Born With It) seem awfully similar, with Hue not quite as pink. #5 (MAC Angel) is pinker than both the Born With It and Hue.
- Benefit Jing-a-ling Lipstick
- Guerlain Gentiane Rouge G Lipstick
- Guerlain Georgia Rouge G Lipstick
- Lancome Love It! Lipstick
- MAC Angel Lipstick
- MAC Hue Lipstick
- Maybelline Born With It Lipstick
- Urban Decay Rush Lipstick
The Spring Season: Maybelline Born With It Lipstick
Maybelline Born With It ColorSensational Lipcolor ($7.49) is a softened pink-nude with soft champagne shimmer and a creamy finish. It has a light sheen, more sheen than glossiness, and it has decent color coverage–though not quite opaque (you can still see my little lip freckle/beauty mark!). This is probably one of my favorite shades of Maybelline lipstick I’ve tried so far! What are your favorite Maybelline shades?
More Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks to take a look at…
Is this the right pinky-nude lipstick for you? Would you wear it?
The Spring Season is a series of posts featuring my favorite soft beige, coral, and pink lipsticks and lipglosses — all perfect for the first blossom of spring — that runs through March 2010.