If you were using Make Up For Ever #83 Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Make Up For Ever #83 Eyeshadow
Time for some blues, methinks!
- #83 is a aqua-blue base with greenish-gold sheen and soft blue shimmer. I thought this color was incredibly pretty, and it is probably one of my favorites from all of the eyeshadows I purchased!
- #147 is a dark, grayish-brown blue shade with low shimmer–kind of more of a satiny feel. It’s too similar to #81 to merit owning both, in my opinion. I’d say stick with #147 over #81, as well, just because the pigmentation and smoothness is better in #147.
- #60 is a ultra deep matte navy blue with just a hint of green in its tone (it just seems to run a little green-blue rather than deep dark blue). Smooth and soft, richly pigmented.
- #81 is a shimmery, dark grayish-blue base with brighter blue sheen and shimmer. I found this one wasn’t as pigmented as I’d like it to be. It was a little lighter, sheerer.
- #308 is a shimmery, dark blue with brighter blue sheen. It reminded me of MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow with less frostiness.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →