#1L, #6L, #8L, #11L, #23L
Aqua Eyes, I Love Thee!
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes ($17.00 for 0.04 oz.) is one of my favorite eyeliners–pigmented, long-wearing, waterproof, and just all around fantastic liners. I love the color range, and I have kind of gotten into a rather “collect ’em all” mentality. You can read my very first review of Aqua Eyes (includes #5L, 7L, 10L, 12L, 15L, 17L, and 20L) as well as my single reviews of #3L, #4L, #9L, and #16L, too.
- #1L is a deep dark black (despite appearing brown in the swatch–what is it with black eyeliner turning brown when photographed?) with a soft sheen.
- #6L is a dark plummy purple with slight red undertones and soft sheen.
- #8L is a bright, metallic silver–on the lighter, brighter side.
- #11L is a medium-dark violet purple with soft violet sheen. New favorite purple liner!
- #23L is a shimmering golden champagne with a nearly metallic finish.
(What am I missing? Hmm… #0L, 2L, 14L, 18L, 19L, 21L, 22L, 24L… 13L is on its way… wow, that’s more missing than I thought. BOO!)
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ!
- Product: 29/30
- Value: 8/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
RECOMMENDATION: Aqua Eyes wears so well throughout the day without fading, smudging, or migrating. They’re one of my go-tos for eyeliners, and I love how pigmented and diverse the shade range is.