More Browns with Dior Rosy Tan
This is a look testing out Dior’s Rosy Tan Eyeshadow Palette, along with Make Up For Ever’s new Uplights in #22 and Guerlain’s #02 Terracotta bronzer.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NYX Eyeshadow Base (base), Dior Rosy Tan Eyeshadow Palette (taupe brown, grayish brown, dark brown, shimmering white), Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (beige), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation (02, 03), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Guerlain #02 Terracotta (tan), Make Up For Ever #22 Uplight (shimmery white-pink)
- Lips: Guerlain Giny Rouge G Lipstick (pinky), Le Metier de Beaute Papaya Creme (golden pink-coral)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 184 (fan brush)
For eyes, start by applying NYX as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 294. Apply the taupe brown eyeshadow to the lower half of the eyelid with the 239. Next, apply the grayish brown eyeshadow to the upper half of the lid and in the crease with the 239. Lightly blend the dark brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, blending outwards. Pat the shimmering white eyeshadow lightly above the inner tearduct. highlight the brow bone with Trench eyeshadow using the 217. Apply Perversion liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Film Noir mascara.
For cheeks, apply #02 Terracotta below the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 184. Lightly pat on #22 on cheekbones to highlight.
For lips, apply Giny lipstick first, then top with Papaya Creme lipgloss for a complementing lip.