Green-Teal Eyeliners: UD Covet, MAC Undercurrent, MAC Minted, MAC Mystery,
MUFE #20L, MAC Jade Way, UD Junkie, MAC Blue Noon, MAC Float on By,
MAC Practice Makes Perfect
Green-Teal Eyeliners: Your Guide
Surprisingly, not a lot of real dupes here – a couple that are similar, but the finishes tended to separate one from another. Also interesting? How much MAC dominates the green-ish teal eyeliners that I own!
- Urban Decay Covet is a green-based teal with a soft sheen. MAC Blue Noon is a touch lighter.
- MAC Undercurrent is a darkened, green-teal with gold shimmer.
- MAC Minted is a darkened teal with a green tinge.
- MAC Mystery is a blackened teal with a black-brown base.
- Make Up For Ever #20L is a green-teal with a barely-there sheen.
- MAC Jade Way is a darkened green with a hint of teal.
- Urban Decay Junkie is a Green-Teal with a green-gold shimmer. It’s much bluer in comparison to MAC Undercurrent. (LE)
- MAC Blue Noon is a medium teal with a hint of blue. It is lighter than MAC Minted. (LE)
- MAC Float on By is a bluish-teal with a strong sheen. (LE)
- MAC Practice Makes Perfect is a dark blue-based teal. (LE)
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #1 (quality, longevity), #2 (gold shimmer), #5 (pigmentation, longevity)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.