Make Up For Ever #159 Eyeshadow
More blues?! Indeed!
- #159 is a deep shade of cobalt blue. It’s almost like a blue meshed with violet. It’s absolutely stunning, and I’d consider it a must-have if you ever have an inkling to venture into blue (or you’re already in love). It’s extremely pigmented, smooth to the touch, and goes like a dream.
- #167 is a shimmery, water-blue. It’s soft, pigmented, and has a nice sheen. It reminded me a lot of MAC’s Freshwater eyeshadow, actually.
- #72 is a matte, bright medium blue. Sephora describes it as a turquoise, but I definitely don’t think there’s much turquoise, if *any* in it. It reminded me a lot of MAC’s Electric Eel eyeshadow, but not as bright–a little more toned down.
- #118 is a light, sky blue. It’s really almost like a robin’s egg blue, actually. It has a matte finish, and it feels smooth and buttery. I’ve always been on the hunt for a good matte sky blue like this one.
- #150 is a soft, pearly light blue with just a touch of silver sheen to it. It’s like a bluer version of MAC’s Surreal eyeshadow — and a lot less frosty. This is one of the better textures and pay off I’ve had with the brand’s shimmery shadows.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos!