Pink Eyeliners: Tarina Tarantino Broken Doll, MAC Full of Fuchsia, MUFE #13L, UD Woodstock, UD Asphyxia
Pink Eyeliners: Your Guide
I didn’t have a lot of pink eyeliners, but these were the few that I did have, and you can see that within the five, there aren’t any dupes.
- TARINA TARANTINO BROKEN DOLL is a pale, shimmering pink. I didn’t find any dupes for it.
- MAC FULL OF FUCSHIA is a fuchsia pink with a subtle iridescent sheen. (LE)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER #13L is a medium pink with a metallic sheen. It is lighter than the other pinks.
- URBAN DECAY WOODSTOCK is a vibrant fuchsia-red pink with a metallic sheen. It is less cool-toned compared to MAC Full of Fuchsia.
- URBAN DECAY ASPHYXIA is a pinky-purple with a violet iridescence. (LE) Compared to these pinks, it is much purpler.
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #1 (good for brightening), #4 (wears well)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.