Make Up For Ever #159 Eyeshadow
More blues?! Indeed!
- #159 is a deep shade of cobalt blue. It’s almost like a blue meshed with violet. It’s absolutely stunning, and I’d consider it a must-have if you ever have an inkling to venture into blue (or you’re already in love). It’s extremely pigmented, smooth to the touch, and goes like a dream.
- #167 is a shimmery, water-blue. It’s soft, pigmented, and has a nice sheen. It reminded me a lot of MAC’s Freshwater eyeshadow, actually.
- #72 is a matte, bright medium blue. Sephora describes it as a turquoise, but I definitely don’t think there’s much turquoise, if *any* in it. It reminded me a lot of MAC’s Electric Eel eyeshadow, but not as bright–a little more toned down.
- #118 is a light, sky blue. It’s really almost like a robin’s egg blue, actually. It has a matte finish, and it feels smooth and buttery. I’ve always been on the hunt for a good matte sky blue like this one.
- #150 is a soft, pearly light blue with just a touch of silver sheen to it. It’s like a bluer version of MAC’s Surreal eyeshadow — and a lot less frosty. This is one of the better textures and pay off I’ve had with the brand’s shimmery shadows.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →