Glossy Full Couleur: #6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Yesterday, I showed you swatches of five of Make Up For Ever’s Glossy Full Couleur Lip Glosses, and today I have the other five. Again, they have a minty flavor/scent, retail for $19.00 each, and contain 0.33 oz. of product.
- #6 is a sheer, glossy medium pink. Unlike #4, it’s not a bright pop of pink, but it isn’t so subdued that it’s boring, either.
- #7 is a sheer, baby-girl pink. It has a really nice glossy finish.
- #8 is a softer version of #2 and a darker version of #3. It’s a soft shade of orange that’s not quite coral, but not full blown orange either.
- #9 is a glossy lilac-y pink shade. It’s not very purple, but there is definitely hints of it.
- #10 is a brighter orange-y coral shade. It’s less orange and deeper than #3.
See more swatches… Continue reading →