Glossy Full Couleur: #1, 2, 3, 4
Make Up For Ever is famous for their range of eye products, but they are a full service line and include everything from eyeshadow to lipgloss to lipstick to blush. Today, let’s look at their line-up of Glossy Full Couleur, which is a jelly, sheer lipgloss with a non-sticky feel and ultra-glossy finish. It has a minty scent, which may or may not be your cup of tea (it doesn’t sway me one way or another, though I am partial to sweeter scents like vanilla). They are numbered, not named, like the brand’s other products, and they are numbered one through ten. Each retails for $19.00 a pop and contains 0.33 oz. of product. I’ll cover five here, and then the other five tomorrow!
- #1 is a sheer, glossy red with an orange undertone. (If you’re a blue-based red kind of person, this isn’t it.)
- #2 is a sheer, sweetly glossed bright pop of orange. I’d say this is orange with just a touch of burnt red in it.
- #3 is an orange-based coral with a glossy look. I like layering this over pink-based lipsticks to get a more wearable shade of coral.
- #4 is a glossy, hot pink. It’s pretty intense, but on lips, it sheers out a fair amount so don’t let the pigmentation of the swatch scare you!
- #5 is a pretty shade of pinky-wine-berry. This was one of my favorite colors, because I felt like it was really wearable and perfect for fall.
See more swatches…