Win MAC Wildly Refined Lipglass!
One (1) lucky winner will receive the limited edition Wildly Refined Lipglass from MAC’s Fabulous Felines Collection! (Retail value $14.50!)
RULES: All entries must be submitted by September 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Congratulations to Helena!
Lipglass: A Quiet Roar, Schemer
MAC Fabulous Felines: Leopard Luxe Review, Photos, Swatches (Lips & Cheek)
Here is part two! Be sure to read part one.
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- A Quiet Roar is a very pale white gold on lips. It looks a little off to me when I wear it alone, but it could be used to layer over other shades. It reminded me of Almondine (Spring Colour Forecast).
- Schemer is a sheer orange base with flecks of copper and ambered gold shimmer. I found it applied pretty unevenly, and even though I tried to make it even, I couldn’t quite get there. I’d use it as a layering gloss rather than alone. This is very, very similar to Gold Dust (Spring Colour Forecast). This one seems a little more pigmented.
- Wildly Refined is a pinky brown with multicolored shimmer–lots of pink and peach shimmer. It’s semi-opaque and has a very frosty/shimmery finish.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Drive Me Wild is a reddened coral with gold sheen in a cremesheen finish. Like the other cremesheen finishes in this launch, it doesn’t feel like the typical cremesheen–creamier, smoother, more moisturizing. It reminded me of an orange version of Rose Maiden (Spring Colour Forecast).
- Out Minxed is a sheer whitish shade with lots of multicolored glitter/shimmer with slight yellow undertones in a glaze finish. It’s similar to Liquid Lurex except less glittery and multicolored.
- Powerful is an orange-y copper shade with lots of gold and copper glitter in a dazzle finish. As far as I can tell, it’s pretty much a dead ringer for Infused with Glam. Maybe a smidgen darker, but I don’t think so.
- The Prowl is a semi-sheer red-tinged brown with a glossy, lustre finish. It has flecks of copper and amber shimmer in it. I did find that I had to be careful about pressing my lips together, because the color would look blotchy/streaky easily.
Mineralize Blush ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Utterly Game is a peachy orange with very subtle sheen and no real shimmer (maybe a couple flecks here and there). It can be built up for a more intense look quite easily, so I’d actually use a light hand if you’re on the fairer side. I saw this on an artist at the store and thought she looked lovely, and she was very pale, but I didn’t love it on me – just made me look a little burnt, ha!