Bronzy Neutrals: MAC Colour 4 Eyeshadow Quad Look
This was a quickie look before I went to school last night! I even timed myself and managed to get it all done in fifteen minutes and *not* leave late for class, LOL! You know I had to dive into the Colour 4 eyeshadow quad, just ’cause is totally my style. Really love the colors and the textures–Manila Paper is the only one that doesn’t totally suit me; it’s a bit stark on my brow bone, because of my skin tone (would be lovely on someone lighter), but I imagine it’ll be very nice as a lid color even if I can’t use it as a brow color so much! You could also do a much darker or more coppery/coral lip with this look. I had an itch to use Victorian, one way or another, and thus I went a little lighter!
Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend–we’re almost there! Though since mine involves major, major studying for midterms, I’m not keen on its arrival!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Flip Eyeshadow (peachy gold), MAC Aztec Brick Eyeshadow (copper), MAC Creole Beauty Eyeshadow (soft bronze), MAC Manila Paper Eyeshadow (shimmery white-gold), Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner (copper), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium)
- Cheeks: MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre (peachy pink)
- Lips: MAC Victorian Lipstick (bubblegum pink with gold sheen), MAC Ember Glow Lipglass (creamy orange-peach)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Flip eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Aztec Brick eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Creole Beauty eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Creole Beauty eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush Flip eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Manila Paper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Lucky eyeliner on the lower lash line and sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Ripe Peach blush ombre to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Victorian lipstick first, and then layer Ember Glow lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!