I’m totally rocking out to Travis Barker’s remix of Soulja Boy’s “Crank That.” It’s basically one of the most awesome things I’ve ever heard! As much as I’d love to listen to this on repeat for another hour or so, I need to head out and walk Mellan for a bit… and probably hit up Starbucks’ while doing so. Ahh, if only I had will power!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Teal pigment (teal base), Goldmine eyeshadow (true gold), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Electric Eel eyeshadow (bright blue), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Climate Blue eyeshadow (dark indigo), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-toned gold), Prescriptives’ Grotto Kohl Liner (green-teal), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach), NARS Super Orgasm blush (pink with peach)
- Lips: Velvet Teddy lipstick (semi-matte nude), Vital Spark lipglass (orange-gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Climate Blue = Parfait Amour + Contrast; Enough Said = bronzer; Vital Spark = Instant Gold
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Teal pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Shimmermoss to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Goldmine. Overlay the middle lid using Electric Eel eyeshadow, leaving about 1/4th of the lid left. Darken outer fourth of lid with Deep Truth eyeshadow, then gently sweep into crease. Deepen crease by gently patting Climate Blue eyeshadow into the crease with the 239 brush. Sweep Gorgeous Gold underneath the brow bone to highlight. Pat lower lash line with Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow using the 219. Finish with Prescriptives’ Grotto kohl liner on lower lash line, and Lancome Oscillation mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said & NARS Super Orgasm using the 129. Apply Velvet Teddy lipstick to lips, and then top with Vital Spark lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Bright Teals, Blues, and a Touch of Purple”