Here’s another look using Chill products! 🙂 You can also see the Penultimate Liner, which *does* photograph black afterall! (Yay!) I’ve only used it once, so please don’t ask me what I think yet as it is too soon to tell! I’d like to give it several usages before I form an opinion 🙂
FWIW, I originally just put Icescape on the lips, but the lips looked way too corpse-ish, so I added Frozen Dream for more color (which is why two lipglasses are listed–not the norm).
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Vellum eyeshadow (duochrome white), Arctic Grey eyeshadow (light silver), Apres-Ski eyeshadow (gray-brown), Mont Black eyeshadow (black), Penultimate Liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Don’t Be Shy blush (cool pink)
- Lips: Sandy B lipstick (nude), Icescape lipglass (cool light pink), Frozen Dream lipglass (pink-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Arctic Grey = Electra; Apres-Ski = Copperplate; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Icescape = Oyster Girl; Frozen Dream = Flusterose
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Vellum eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Electra eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Apres-Ski using the 239. Darken crease with Mont Black eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Vellum underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Penultimate Liner on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Don’t Be Shy blush using the 129. Apply Sandy B lipstick to lips, and then top with Icescape lipglass and Frozen Dream lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!