Here’s another look using the from Stila! 🙂 I also tried to fit in some purply-lips, too. I probably wouldn’t re-use the lip combination with this look — there’s just not enough of the eggplant-y purple showing through to tie them together. I’d most likely go for a lighter, paler pinky lip with a sheer purple gloss on top for a slight purple cast instead. Live and learn! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette (champagne, pink, and purple), MAC Fig. 1 eyeshadow (eggplant-burgundy), MAC Femme-Fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Stila Purple Pumps Smudge Pot (purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: MAC Blooming blush (pale pink)
- Lips: MAC Up the Amp lipstick (purple), MAC Violetta lipstick (bright fuchsia-purple), MAC Negligee lipglass (light purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Substitute Stila shades for MAC Retrospeck, Pink Venus, Parfait Amour; Blooming = Well Dressed; Negligee = Luminary + Violet pigment
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply MAC Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, pack Stila’s champagne eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Stila’s light pink eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken the outer lid with Stila’s purple eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with MAC Fig. 1 eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Stila Purple Pumps Smudge Pot on lower lash line, and apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with MAC Blooming blush using the 129. Apply MAC Up the Amp lipstick to lips, and then layer MAC Violetta lipstick on top, and then finish with MAC Negligee lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!