Win MAC Unlimited Pro Longwear Lipcreme!
One (1) lucky winner will receive MAC Unlimited Longwear Lipcreme from MAC’s new lipstick line! (Retail value $16.50!)
Congratulations to Hannah G.!
RULES: All entries must be submitted by October 5th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Two Ways to Win
You can do one, the other, or both to maximize your chances of winning…
1.) Leave a comment on this blog post tell me what eyeshadow you’d pair with Unlimited!
2.) Follow me on Twitter & tweet the following: Follow @temptalia & RT to win MAC Unlimited Lipcreme! Info + one more way to win: http://budurl.com/unlcreme
This prize provided by Temptalia.com.
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme: Part 2
Here’s part two! Next up, a preliminary overview of the texture/feel and recommendations.
- Overtime is a pale light-medium pink with subtle yellow undertones. It seems like a (just barely) lighter version of Creme Cup, paler version of Angel, and pinker version of Hue. I felt like this one didn’t flatter lips as much as others — it kind of looked drying, even though it didn’t feel that way. This is a cream finish.
- Perpetual Flame is a rich, fuchsia raspberry. The closest permanent shade would be Impassioned (without the iridescent fuchsia sheen), but it’s not too similar. This is a cream finish.
- Prolong is a bright, cherry-ish kind of red with slight blue undertones. It’s brighter and not as ruby red as Extended Play. Seems a bit lighter than Russian Red and has a slightly frost sheen, also similar to Ruby Woo but with weaker blue undertones. This is a cream finish.
- Sweet Ever After is peach-brown with lighter peach micro-shimmer. Darker, browner version of Honeyflower, less coral Jist. This is a frost finish.
- Till Tomorrow is a muted, dark pinky-nude. Kind of like a darker, slightly muted Modesty.
- Unlimited is a medium pink with subtly cool undertones, but it doesn’t lean too blue at all. It’s a darker version of Chatterbox. This is a cream finish.