MAC Too Fabulous Collection: Lip Pencils Review, Photos, Swatches
Too Fabulous also included the release of six lip pencils, five of which are limited edition (Chestnut is the only one that is permanent/pre-existing). Why they have limited edition lip pencils… I’m puzzled. It’s like when they release limited edition skincare! These should be staple items, so they’re not a passing trend so much as something that might become part of your daily routine.
Lip Pencils ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Naked is a flesh-toned beige.
- In Synch is a peached-pink in a way. It’s not quite your typical pink–it’s definitely yellow-based. This would work really well with some more coral-pink lipsticks or glosses.
- Mouth Off is a coral-orange–I see this working with more orange-coral lipsticks and glosses.
- Boldly Bare is a deepened brown-nude with a little mauve in it.
- Trimmed in Pink is a brightened blue-based pink. It’s not quite fuchsia or ultra hot pink, but it would work well to brighten up pink glosses and help keep your favorite hot pink lipstick in check.
- Chestnut is a deep chocholate brown. I’m not sure what I’d wear this myself, since I don’t typically wear brown lipsticks (or dark lipsticks, for that matter… what, I like eyes!). This is the permanent shade–it was already existing in the Lip Pencil line-up.