MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme: Part 2
Here’s part two! Next up, a preliminary overview of the texture/feel and recommendations.
- Overtime is a pale light-medium pink with subtle yellow undertones. It seems like a (just barely) lighter version of Creme Cup, paler version of Angel, and pinker version of Hue. I felt like this one didn’t flatter lips as much as others — it kind of looked drying, even though it didn’t feel that way. This is a cream finish.
- Perpetual Flame is a rich, fuchsia raspberry. The closest permanent shade would be Impassioned (without the iridescent fuchsia sheen), but it’s not too similar. This is a cream finish.
- Prolong is a bright, cherry-ish kind of red with slight blue undertones. It’s brighter and not as ruby red as Extended Play. Seems a bit lighter than Russian Red and has a slightly frost sheen, also similar to Ruby Woo but with weaker blue undertones. This is a cream finish.
- Sweet Ever After is peach-brown with lighter peach micro-shimmer. Darker, browner version of Honeyflower, less coral Jist. This is a frost finish.
- Till Tomorrow is a muted, dark pinky-nude. Kind of like a darker, slightly muted Modesty.
- Unlimited is a medium pink with subtly cool undertones, but it doesn’t lean too blue at all. It’s a darker version of Chatterbox. This is a cream finish.