The air tour was a really great once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing, because you really do get to see some amazing sights that aren’t easily seen by car. Unfortunately, I spent most of the tour motion sick, LOL. I kept my eyes open and still watched, but I don’t think I’d do it again, just because I felt so awful I’m hoping when we do the Zipline that I don’t experience any of that. Ahh, I get motion sick playing video games and just standing in the ocean, I should have known better and have taken some Dramamine ;P Today, we head up to the north shore, and my sister and I are going on an “Ocean Bluff” horseback ride. I’ve never been horseback riding, so I hope it goes well! I don’t even know if I’ve even been up close to a horse. I’ve ridden an elephant (I don’t remember it) and a camel (I remember that!) before… should be fun
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Your Ladyship pigment (light neutral with pink undertones base), Thunder eyeshadow (pale gray-purple), Stars N Rockets eyeshadow (fuchsia-purple), Parfait Amour eyeshadow (cool purple), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), UD 24/7 Rockstar Eye Liner (purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Don’t Be Shy blush (cool pink)
- Lips: Fun Fun lipstick (cool, pale pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Your Ladyship – Vanilla; Thunder = Shale; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Fun Fun = Snob; Cult Fave = Florabundancce
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Your Ladyship pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Thunder eyeshadow to inner third of the lid using the 239 brush. Follow by applying Stars N Rockets eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken outer lid with Parfait Amour eyeshadow, then drag color into outer crease to deepen, using the 239. Soften harsh lines with Thunder eyeshadow swept above crease. Highlight brow with Ricepaper eyeshadow. Line lower lash line with UD 24/7 Rockstar Pencil. Sweep apples of cheeks with Don’t Be Shy blush using the 129. Apply Fun Fun lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.