Blue-Teal Eyeliners: MUFE #12L, Milani Aqua, UD Flipside, TT Spark of Envy,
Stila Peacock, TF Exotic Teal, EL Dramatic Teal, EL Electric Teal, bareMinerals 1PM,
UD Mainline, Prescriptives Blue Grotto, MUFE #4K, NYX Emerald City, NARS Kaliste,
Blue-Teal Eyeliners: Your Guide
I am a fiend for teal eyeliner–there is absolutely no doubt about that–and here are fifteen shades that seemed like blue-based teals (a few turned out to be a little green-based).
- Make Up For Ever #12L is a darkened blue with a hint of teal. It is more shimmery than Tom Ford Exotic Teal.
- Milani Aqua is a brightened teal with a hint of blue and frosted finish.
- Urban Decay Flipside is a lightened blue-teal with a shimmery finish. It is lighter than Milani Aqua.
- Tarina Tarantino Spark of Envy is a darkened teal with a blue-based and a green-tinged shimmer/sheen.
- Stila Peacock is a deep blue with a hint of teal and light sheen.
- Tom Ford Exotic Teal is a deep, dark blue-based teal.
- Estee Lauder Dramatic Teal is a dark, blue-based teal with a matte finish. It is a touch bluer than Tom Ford Exotic Teal. (LE)
- Estee Lauder Electric Teal is a teal with blue undertones and a matte finish. It is greener compared to Estee Lauder Dramatic Teal and lighter than Tom Ford Exotic Teal. (LE)
- bareMinerals 1PM is a deep, dark blue-based teal. It is darker than Tom Ford Exotic Teal. (LE)
- Urban Decay Mainline is a blue-based teal with stronger blue undertones and a matte finish. It is bluer than Estee Lauder Dramatic Teal. (LE)
- Prescriptives Blue Grotto is a teal with bluish-green tones. It is darker than Estee Lauder Electric Teal and Tom Ford Exotic Teal. (DC)
- Make Up For Ever #4K is a green-tinged teal. It is slightly greener than Prescriptives Blue Grotto.
- NYX Emerald City is dark, emerald green.
- NARS Kaliste is a deep, blue-based teal. It is brighter than Tom Ford Exotic Teal.
- MAC Tealo is a blackened green-tinged teal (looked bluer in the pencil!). (DC)
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #2 (quality, price), #4 (quality, pigmentation), #7 (quality, pigmentation), #9 (quality, pigmentation), #10 (quality, pigmentation), #12 (quality, pigmentation)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.