This look is from yesterday 🙂 It’s pretty simple, and I had originally intended to wear one of Colour Ready’s bright lipsticks with it, but it definitely did *not* look good with a super bright lip. I can’t figure out why the cheeks stand out so much in pictures, because they SO didn’t in real life. I liked the way the eyes turned out, but I definitely could have paired it with different cheeks/lips to really bring it all together. Maybe next time 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft beige-neutral), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark navy blue), Freshwater eyeshadow (medium bright blue), Eve Pearl Liquid Liner Pen (black), Givenchy Navy kohl (navy blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dior Coral Riviera blush (soft coral)
- Lips: Sweetie lipstick (pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pastel pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Cult Fave = Cultured
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. On the lid, apply Ricepaper eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Deep Truth eyeshadow using the 226, then overlay with Freshwater eyeshadow. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Givenchy Navy kohl on lower lash line, Eve Pearl Liquid Liner Pen on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Dior Coral Riviera blush with the 188. Apply Sweetie lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!