Video Makeup Tutorial: 5 Minute Purple Eye
Though I will most certainly embed my video tutorials on the blog, if you’re ever looking for a video tutorial for a recent look, it just may already be up on YouTube–but I haven’t posted it here yet. 😉 Incentive to subscribe! Check YouTube! Hurrah! This video is for a simple purple look I did last week.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Seedy Pearl Eyeshadow (shimmery pinky-purple), MAC Fig. 1 Eyeshadow (eggplant), MAC Hush Eyeshadow (pink-toned highlighter), Make Up For Ever #4L Aqua Eyes (eggplant), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Cadaques Multiple Tint (flushed raspberry)
- Lips: MAC Sweetie Lipstick (pink), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (peachy-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)