Funny enough, I didn’t even grab or use my Manish palette, I just used the colors from my regular palettes, because I was too lazy to go and grab it from the coffee table, ha!
Happy Friday everyone!!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Portion (base), Going Bananas eyeshadow (frosty yellow), Urban Decay Absinthe eyeshadow (cool green), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Electric Eel eyeshadow (blue), Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Liner (blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Springsheen blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Thrills lipstick (pink-coral), Tartlette lipglass (pink-coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Thrills = Bombshell; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Urban Decay primer potion all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Going Banans eyeshadow using the 239. Apply UD Absinthe to the middle of the lid. Overlay Absinthe with Shimmermoss eyeshadow, and then darken the outer lid using Electric Eel and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Going Bananas underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with UD Electric 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Springsheen blush using the 129. Apply Thrills lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Looks – Manish Arora Palette Eye with Going Bananas & Electric Eel”