Welcome to the MAC Spring Colour Forecast Hour!
Make sure you keep the official collection information bookmarked, because Spring Colour Forecast is a doozy. With four “parts,” this collection is positively enormous–though not surprising as it anniversarizes last year’s mega-popular Hello Kitty collection. It is now currently available for purchase at www.maccosmetics.com.
Just trying to determine the best way to organize this collection’s review has been a nightmare (each collection has too many photos to put into a single post to do it the most obvious way, with each part getting a post). Instead, I’ve decided to group similar products together–all the single eyeshadows together, all of the single lipglasses together, etc.
So, stay with me as I review and post swatches and photos over the next hour… or two… or ten 🙂
MAC Cosmetics Spring Forecast Collection
In February 11th, 2010, you’ll see this hit counter… Debbie confirmed it’ll be in four separate displayers, but on a single day. Which is worse, because now you can’t spread out the costs!
Edited: Added more product photos! (12/27)
Spring Colour 1 Forecast
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Bubble Gum Light lavender pink (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
- Laugh-a-lot Mauve pink (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Phlox Sheer light pink (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
- Pink Burst Clean bright pink with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Cultureclash Frosty clear baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Hush, Hush Rose Mid-tone blue with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Electric Fuchsia Bright violet with blue pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition_
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Da Bling Pink with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
- LaLa Mid-tone pink (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Rosy Outlook Frosted baby pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Very Violet Dark violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Crush Metal Pigment: Stacked 1! ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
Crush Metal Pigment in a shade wave of four stackable jars, specially selected for the Spring Colour Forecast collection. Provides intense colour payoff and medium coverage with highly reflective metallic sparkle. Creamy, crease-resistant. Long-wearing. Limited edition.
- Pale pink, light lilac, mid-tone rose, dark purple (Limited Edition)
Plushlash ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Plushblack Black
Blush Ombre ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
- Azalea Blossom Light cool pink (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
- Galore Pink Creamy mid-tone blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Creations: Pinkaura ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
- Lingeringly floral, slightly foxy. Starts off green then bursts into a flowery bouquet of freesia, black violet and magnolia petals. Sashays into a rich warm amber and balmy vetiver. (Limited Edition) (Repromote)