I wore this look yesterday to have lunch with my mom and sister My mom seemed to really love this look on me — she said everything just complemented each other. She rarely comments on my makeup, so maybe there’s something to what she said, ha!
Happy Friday! I hope you all have some fun weekend plans coming up!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (matte, neutral base), Blanc Type eyeshadow (matte beige-white), Showstopper eyeshadow (matte, cool dark brown), Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow (matte reddish-brown), Bisque eyeshadow (matte highlighter), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (dark dark brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Refined mineralize skinfinish (peach-nude)
- Lips: Touch lipstick (creamy brown-taupe), Lychee Luxe lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Showstopper = Ground Brown; Spiced Chocolate = Embark, Refined = Soft & Gentle
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. Apply Blanc Type eyeshadow all over the lower lid using the 239. Apply Showstopper eyeshadow to the middle-to-outer crease with the 226. Overlay the crease with Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Bisque eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Refined mineralize skinfinish using the 129. Apply Touch lipstick to lips, and then top with Lychee Luxe lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →