This is a quick & dirty look–seriously, like ten minutes or less–using Chanel’s spring collection. I love the lips more than the eyes, but what else is new? I think next time I use this quad, I’m going to try a shimmery gold base. Hmm.
Happy Monday!! (Yes, I’m sick and twisted… Mondays are my favorite day of the week!)
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Chanel Kaska Beige Eyeshadow Quad (fleshy beige, medium brown, dark plum-brown, medium tan-brown), Chanel Khaki Dore Eyeliner (antique gold), Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (medium)
- Cheeks: Chanel Imprevu Joues Contraste (coppery-red), Empreinte de Chanel (peachy-gold)
- Lips: Chanel Incognito Lipstick (rosy pink), Chanel Futile Glossimer (sheer, silvery pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rose Blanc = Nylon
Directions: Start by applying MAC Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the lid with the 249. Using the 239, apply the fleshy-beige eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply medium tan-brown eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with the matte brown eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Next, define the crease by applying plum-brown eyeshadow with the 226. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep the fleshy beige eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Chanel Khaki Dore Eyeliner on the lower lash line, and then sweeping lashes with Dior DiorShow Extase mascara.
For cheeks, apply Chanel Imprevu Joues Contraste to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 129. Highlight cheeks with the 165 brush by tapping Chanel Empreinte de Chanel lightly on cheek bones.
For lips, apply Chanel Incognito Lipstick first, and then layer Chanel Futile Glossimer for a glossy look.