Natural Makeup: Quick & Easy Browns
My days are all messed up. I thought it was going to be Saturday, so I thought a neutral look would make for a good Saturday post… but no, it’s Friday. Had I known that, I would have definitely done something brighter. Boo! And yeah, the lip combo for this look is a pricey one, so you could try MAC Kinda Sexy or Honeylove lipstick with Nymphette lipglass on top for a more affordable version! (I am just determined to start using and finishing some of my higher-end lipsticks/glosses!)
HAPPY FRIDAY! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow (reddish champagne), MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow (soft brown), MAC Swiss Chocolate Eyeshadow (medium chocolate brown with red undertones), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (reddish brown), Fresh Supernova Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Estee Lauder Peach Nuance Blush (coral-pink), Benefit Sugarbomb Blush (pinky-peach)
- Lips: Cle de Peau T2 Extra Rich Lipstick (browned nude), Cle de Peau #2 Lipgloss (champagne-peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply All That Glitters eyeshadow on the inner two thirds of the lid. Lightly blend Soft Brown eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Underground eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Supernova mascara.
For cheeks, apply Peach Nuance blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Sugarbomb blush on the cheekbones for a little glow.
For lips, apply T2 lipstick first, and then layer #2 lipgloss for a complementing lip.