I wanted to try to do something subtle, but with some shape, so I figured why not take my sculpting and shaping powders for a spin? I mean, I bought them all, and I pretty much never use them, LOL. And booo, I wanted to get my eye brows done, but the lady I go to is on vacation ’til Sunday
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Lightsweep shaping powder (PRO) (soft nude), Sculpt sculpting powder (PRO) (soft taupe), Soft Focus shaping powder (PRO) (soft yellow nude), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (warm brown), Too Faced Lash Injection Pin Point mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dainty mineralize blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Burnin’ lipstick (dark purple), Ms. Fizz dazzleglass (shimmery fuchsia-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dainty = Peachykeen; Burnin’ = Cyber; Ms. Fizz = Venetian
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Lightsweep shaping powder all over lid with the 239. Gently apply Sculpt sculpting powder into the crease with the 239 to define and add shadow. Sweep Soft Focus shaping powder underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Too Faced Lash Injection Pin Point mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Dainty using the 129. Apply Burnin’ lipstick to lips, and then top with Ms. Fizz dazzleglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!