MAC Snake Eyes Collection for Fall 2000
Help Us Complete the Archives: If you have additional photos, promotional imagery, description/finish/status corrections, please let us know so we can make this archive the best it can be. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Capturing snake’s hypnotic, exotic edge, and the ultimate in slinky smooth sexy styling, snake eyes: MAC’s ritzy-reptillian response to the python-inspired texture of Fall. For eyes: The optical illusion, four subtly shaded python-esque shadows, texture-perfect, fully mesmerizing. Their compliment, and the ultimate charm: MAC eye kohl. Exotically inclined, sensually shaded, the ultimate soft-on liner for defining the inner rim and eye line. For nails: A swirl of interference pigments with colors that collide to create vibrantly brilliant stroke-on, no-shed snakeskin.
- Purple Python Blackened burgundy eye shadow textured reminiscent of snake skin oversprayed with purple/blue duo-chrome (Discontinued)
- Green Garter Grey/green eye shadow textured reminiscent of snake skin oversprayed with gold/green duo-chrome (Discontinued)
- Sinful Serpent Purple eye shadow textured reminiscent of snake skin oversprayed with blue/green duo-chrome (Discontinued)
- Copper Cobra Beige/green eye shadow textured reminiscent of snake skin oversprayed with red/gold duo chrome (Discontinued)
- Smolder Deep jet-black (Permanent)
- Teddy Reddish brown with golden shimmer (Permanent)
- Blooz Blackened blue (Permanent)
- Prunella Blackened plum (Permanent)
- Purple Python Deep, violet-blue multi-chromatic shade (Discontinued)
- Green Garter Deep, acid green multi-chromatic shade (Discontinued)
- Sinful Serpent Deep, blue-violet multi-chromatic shade (Discontinued)
- Copper Cobra Deep, rustic red multi-chromatic shade (Discontinued)