It’s rainy and gray outside, but it’s Hawaii, so I expect that to change soon enough. Hopefully it does, because we are scheduled to go on an air tour in a few hours! Yesterday, we went to Poipu beach, and since I knew it was a beachy day, I didn’t want to wear heavy makeup. I opted for a neutral wash with a lightly defined crease, and then I used Shade fluidline to add some color. FYI, I don’t get my head underwater (salt makes my eyes go crazyyy ALL day, so it’d just put me in a crabby mood if I did — so not worth it!). If I knew I was going underwater, I would have skipped most of the makeup routine!
Lasted pretty well, despite getting some heavy sheets of rain yesterday afternoon (luckily it didn’t last too long!). I, like a dope, didn’t remember to bring my waterproof mascara, though. BOO me.
Happy Sunday! Hope everybody gets some time to theirselves to relax today
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral beige), Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow (warm silver), Bold & Brazen eyeshadow (coppery brown), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Shade fluidline (forest green), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms Powder (soft peach)
- Lips: Fast Thrills lipstick (pink-coral), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Smoke & Diamonds = Silver Ring; Bold & Brazen = Twinks; Suncentered = Foolish Me; Fast Thrills = Bombshell; Cult Fave = Pinkarat
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Ricepaper eyeshadow all over lid and brow with the 239. Darken outer crease using Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow with the 239. Deepen outer lid using Bold & Brazen eyeshadow lightly patted with the 239. Line upper lash line with Shade fluidline, and line lower lash line with Blacktrack fluidline. Layer Shimmermoss eyeshadow over Shade fluidline. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Fast Thrills lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.