MAC Kissable Lipcolours
MAC Shop MAC, Cook MAC: Kissable Lipcolours
The collection features five limited edition shades of MAC Kissable Lipcolour ($19.00 for 0.17 fl. oz.). These shades include: Enchantee (light blue pink), Flaunting It (grey mauve), Scan-delicious (blue fuchsia), So Vain (muted dirty coral), and Woo Me (light pinky nude).
- Enchantee is a pale milky pink with blue undertones. It has a slightly streaky appearance, because of the glide and slip of the formula combined with the light color. It delivers mostly opaque color, though. MAC Infinitely Likeable is slightly darker, less blue-based. MAC Viva Glam Gaga is also similar but lighter.
- Flaunting It is a plummy purple with a little bit of pink. The color coverage is mostly opaque and even, and it looks rather creamy applied. MAC Real Posh is much redder. Illamasqua Move is pinker.
- Scan-delicious is a pink-red with fuchsia shimmer. The color coverage is mostly opaque and even. Milani Photo Flash is a bit darker, less pink. MAC Wicked Ways is redder. NARS Strawberry Fields is slightly lighter.
- So Vain is a soft coral-orange with a glossy sheen. The color coverage is opaque, but the lightness of the color means you can see slight streaks. Dior Pink Veil is pinker. Chanel Genie is lighter, peachier. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi is darker. Benefit Spiked Punch is a touch lighter.
- Woo Me is a light beige nude with subtle shimmer. It has opaque color coverage and mostly even color, though some streaking is apparent. MAC Perennial High Style is slightly warmer. Chanel Bikini Peach is similar but less opaque.
Kissable Lipcolour is a formula that’s designed to have the comfort of a lipstick with the shiny finish of a lipgloss. MAC describes it as feather-resistant, that it wears “for hours,” and it has a lightweight feel. These came out with Peacocky just over a year ago, where I reviewed them in full. This collection see five shades repromoted from the original set released.
They are vanilla-scented, come in long, skinny tubes, and have a doe-foot applicator. Some shades wear better than others; shades like Scan-delicious wear for six hours or so, while shades like Woo Me tend to disappear after four hours. They have the glide of a liquid lipstick with the shine of a more traditional gloss, though that glossiness disappears after two or so hours of wear. Fun side note: these went up $1 since they were initially released.