MAC Lipsticks: Rose Maiden, Fresh Salmon, Victorian, Colour Me Coral
MAC Spring Colour Forecast: Lipsticks Reviews, Photos, Swatches (Part 2)
And I bring you part two… and the LAST of all of Spring Colour Forecast reviews. Now, I’m going to go pass out. Or something!
Spring Colour 2 Forecast — Lipsticks
- Rose Maiden is a brightened up red-berry with a frosty finish and sheen. It applies nearly opaque on lips.
- Fresh Salmon is a medium salmon pink with a golden shimmer and lustre finish. When applied, the golden sheen is really apparent.
- Victorian is a bright pop of cool-toned pink with a golden sheen. It kind of reminded me of my new favorite pink, Guerlain Giulette, but it’s much cooler. When applied, this goes on mostly opaque and almost looks and feels creamy.
- Colour Me Coral is a light coral with some beige in it and a frost finish. With its frost finish, it does have a tendency to look too frosty on lips, but with a creamy gloss–say Ember Glow–I think it’ll be just fine.
Spring Colour 4 Forecast — Lipsticks
- Beigeland is a semi-sheer, shimmery pink-beige with almost a metallic sheen. It’s a frost finish, and I think it applies a bit unevenly alone, so it’s something that needs to be used with a lip brush or else finished with a gloss.
- Bronzilla is a reddened bronze with a very metallic sheen. Like Beigeland, it’s also a frost finish lipstick, but it reads more metallic. I found it applied better than Beigeland for evenness, but I’d personally layer a gloss on top to make it really pop and work in a look.