MAC Big Bounce Shadows
MAC Big Bounce Shadow: Photos/Swatches, Part 2
Make sure you read my original, in-depth review for these eyeshadows here. This post only contains photos and swatches of the second half of the shades that will launch on May 5th. Each retails for $16.50. I just did heavier swatches here (I just used whatever stuck to the spatula I used to fish each shade out), but these can go from sheer to medium coverage.
- My Next Indulgence is a dark forest green with a blackened base.
- Reward Yourself is a muted copper with a golden champagne shimmer-sheen.
- Rich, Sweet is a dark, rich chocolate brown with a bronzy-brown sheen.
- Rich Thrills is a purple-tinged, silvery gray.
- Sizzlin’ Diva is a darkened, bronzed copper with a metallic sheen.
- Spread the Wealth is a dirty olive green with multi-colored micro-shimmer and metallic sheen.
- Trophy is a pinky champagne with a metallic sheen.
- Up the Ante is a rich, coppery shade with micro-glitter (the texture is like Impeccably Rich).
|It's really too bad that there is so little wear time when worn alone (Reward Yourself had maybe a half hour of nice wear, but the others I tried were done in fifteen minutes), because I feel like these don't deserve such a low score. If you intend to set with powder shadow, these perform much, much better and would see a B- rating instead.|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|