After we got settled into our hotel yesterday afternoon, I did this bright look. I figured since most of the day was gone, I wouldn’t have to worry about it melting off. I’ll use today to determine just how much makeup I can wear and tolerate with the humidity and high heat!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Teal pigment (teal base), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-based gold), Sharp eyeshadow (chartreuse), Gulf Stream eyeshadow (teal), Cool Heat eyeshadow (blue-teal), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms Powder (soft peach)
- Lips: Cherish lipstick (nude beige), Illicit lipglass (beige)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sharp = Sour Lemon; Gulf Stream = Shimmermoss; Cool Heat = Electric Eel; Suncentered = Foolish Me; Illicit = C-Thru
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Teal pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner third of the lid using the 239. Apply Sharp eyeshadow next to Gorgeous Gold with the 239. Deepen outer lid with Gulf Stream eyeshadow with the 239, and then darken the outer lid with Cool Heat eyeshadow. Darken the outer crease using Cool Heat eyeshadow with the 239. Sweep Ricepaper underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Cherish lipstick to lips, and then top with Illicit lipglass for color and shine.