If you were using MAC Purple Rite Lipstick?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Purple Rite Lipstick
MAC Style Warrior Lip Swatches!
Here’s a little run down about how they apply/opacity on the shades first…
- Purple Rite is semi-sheer, provides decent color to lips. Frosty finish.
- Sunsational is a sheer, shimmery peachy-gold. It’s not designed to give you a lot of color.
- Tribalist is a creamy, opaque color. Very deep and better to apply via a lip brush (I did not, as I do these as fast as humanly possible).
- Brave New Bronze is a creamy, opaque color. Will probably lean peach or pink, depending on your skin tones, but it is more peach than pink.
- Liberated is sheer, gold shimmer.
- Fierce & Fabulous is semi-sheer, providing lips with noticeable color.
- Gold Rebel is sheer, peachy-gold shimmer. Like Liberated, but more peach/orange.
- Style Warrior is a semi-sheer, providing lips with noticeable color/darkening. Try it over Tribalist or any red lipstick to see a cool effect. Really — it’s more wearable than you think.
Now, onto the lip swatches! Continue reading →