MAC Richly Revered Cremesheen Glass
MAC Semi-Precious Cremesheen Glass Swatches, Photos, Reviews
MAC Semi-Precious Cremesheen Glass ($18.50 for 0.08 oz.) includes five, limited edition shades: Geo Pink (strawberry pink), Looks Like Sin (mid-tone reddish plum), Natural Flare (light caramel nude), Pure Magnificence (light grey pink), and Richly Revered (deep brown plum).
- Geo Pink is a semi-opaque, orange-coral with soft, white-pink shimmer. I really don’t get “strawberry pink” with this. It’s much brighter and more orange-based than anything else. I even double-checked, but it’s really this orange on me. It’s like a richer, deeper MAC Fold and Tuck and rather comparable to MAC So Bad.
- Looks Like Sin is a sheer plum with a glossy sheen. This is a repromoted shade. I couldn’t think of dupes for this shade.
- Natural Flare is a semi-opaque, medium-dark, peach brown with white shimmer. It’s darker than Burberry Cameo and more pigmented than MAC Utterly Posh. It has a similar, but lighter, color base to MAC Stealing Kisses, less orange than MAC Light That Fire, and less orange/red than MAC Kumquat.
- Pure Magnificence is a sheer, milky pastel pink with a cool undertone. I can see why MAC Described this as a “grey pink.” Urban Decay Peroxide is a little bluer-based but similar in overall look. MAC Boy Bait also seems like it would be rather similar to this.
- Richly Revered is a semi-sheer, dark, vampy plum-red with a glossy shine. It is very similar to NARS Nana.
Cremesheen Glass is a formula that glides onto the lips easily, feels comfortable without being thin or thick, and tends to be on the sheerer side in color. It’s non-sticky (as compared to Lipglass, which is very thick and sticky), and it typically wears two hours or so on me before wearing away. They also tend to be creamier colors, rather than packed with shimmer, but that’s not quite the case here, as both Geo Pink and Natural Flare have plenty of shimmer. I’m not a big fan of the price point/quantity of these–a mere 0.08 oz., whereas lipglass contains 0.17 oz.
|These definitely seem like fall colors to me, which isn't a bad thing, as this is a fall collection. It was kind of weird to see such shimmered Cremesheen Glasses, too!|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|