MAC Black Tied Eyeshadow
MAC Black, Silver, Gray Eyeshadow Swatches
- Black Tied is a matte black base with silver sparkles on top. The color payoff is decent but the texture is on the drier, almost chalky side. It has a velvet finish. It is similar to NARS Night Breed.
- Carbon is a matte black with a matte finish. The payoff is decent but performs better applied than merely swatched. It has a drier texture. It isn’t the richest/deepest black on the market. It’s similar to Inglot #391.
- Nehru is a grayish black with a matte finish. It is more pigmented than MAC Double Feature 7.
- Print is a dark gray with a subtle sheen. It has a satin finish. The color is a little browner than MAC Double Feature 7. Decent to good color payoff and not dry.
- Scene is a smoky gray with a hint of blue and a satiny sheen. It has satin finish. The color payoff is decent but not great, and the texture is drier overall. Inglot #339 is a touch lighter but similar.
- Copperplate is a grayish brown with a Matte2 finish.
- Electra is a light-medium silver with an almost metallic sheen. It has a frost finish officially. The color payoff is decent, and it applies smoothly. It’s warmer-toned than Lancome Style Section.
- Filament is a chunky, silvery white with large sparkles. It has a lustre finish. It’s fall out city along with really sheer, uneven color payoff.
- Forgery is a bright white with a hint of silver along with chunky sparkles. It has a lustre finish. It suffers from fall out issues as well as it doesn’t apply smoothly.
|These aren't MAC's finest eyeshadows; a lot of them are on the drier side and so the color payoff is only decent with an underlying sheerness that keeps them from being high quality. Two of the silvery shades have fall out and do not apply easily, which did not help matters!|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|