10 Worst Beauty Products of 2012
There have been several disappointing products released over the past year, but these are ten that really frustrated me… They’re in no particular order! Now that these are out of the way, we can end 2012 and start 2013 on a happy, positive note going over all the bests of the year
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencils — this product continues to plague me
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow — gorgeous in the pan, but welcome to Fall Out City!
- Dior Swimming Pool — huge let down in pigmentation and texture
- MAC Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liners — ow, ow!
- NARS Self Portrait Eyeshadow Palettes — where was the pigmentation? (We could just say the Andy Warhol collection.)
- MAC Pressed Pigments — still surprised these are permanent fixtures now
- MAC Fabulousness Neutral Palette — poor pigmentation, wear, and texture
- MAC Marilyn Monroe Eyeshadows — total disappointment
- Chanel Infini Eyeshadow — doesn’t hold together at all
- NARS Debbie Harry Palette — dry, powdery, sheer mess